• A Deposit of cash is required on the clown rental service. No refund in case of cancellation
• Another 24 hr. rental fee will charged if not returned on same day rented.
• No staples on tables, chairs, canopies or any other rental items. Otherwise the Table and Chair damage fee will apply listed above on this page.
• No confetti, spray streamer, candies, gums or any food in or on jumpers, otherwise the Cleaning jumper fee will apply ($100) listed above on this page.
Rule to follow during use of jumpers unit.
ADULT SUPERVISION IS REQUIRED ALL THE TIME WHILE THE JUMPER UNIT IS ON! ADULT SUPERVISION IS EXTREMELY REQUIRED IN ALL WATER UNIT RENTALS!
1. If bounce starts to deflate, all persons must exit jumper unit immediately!
2. The persons MUST REMOVE SHOES, EYEGLASSES, JEWERLY, OR SHARP
3. To avoid neck, back, and other injuries, flips, summers-salts, rough housing ARE NOT ALLOWED!
4. No food, drinks, candy, gum, or balloons inside the bounce. If upon pick up, such cleaning is required then $100 cleaning fee shall be automatically imposed.
5. No silly string on or inside the bounce (jumper-unit).
6. Only compatible age groups and size shall play on the jumper unit at the same time. The maximum number of riders of each group that should play in the jumper unit at once are:
AGE 0-8 (8 person)
AGE 9-12 (6 person)
AGE 13-18 (4 person)
ADULTS (2 person)
7. It is unsafe to stay in bounce if winds exceed 15 miles per hour. Please have all persons exit the jumper unit then unplug the blower unit and let the bounce deflate
8. During periods of severe weather conditions (i.e. Rain, high winds, etc) SUPER JUMP reserve the right to cancel your reservation.
9. Lessee agrees to keep the jumper unit in his/her custody and not to sublease, rent, sell, removes from the delivery address.
10. The lessee shall be in charge and is full responsible of the jumper unit's operation. Is also responsible
for returning any rented equipment in a good working condition. SUPER JUMP is not responsible for any injury occurring to any persons using
the jumper unit while the unit is in the possession of the lessee. SAFE OPERATION ACKNOWLEDGE: Children's safety depends on you. YOUR
SUPERVISION AT ALL TIMES IS ABSOLUTELY REQUIRED. AS THE LESSEE OF THE JUMPER UNIT, THE SAFETY OF ALL RIDERS IS YOUR RESPONSABILITY. keep said
rules, and has been instructed about and fully understand the safe operation of the jumper unit that is the subject of this rental agreement and
lessee. Lessee Agrees to observe all safety precautions, by initiating, the lessee understands and agrees to those provision.